Welcome back to our weekly quiz about the mighty Foxes.
Time to get you thinking caps (or beanies) on and have a crack these brain teasers.
- Harry Maguire was called up this week for England, but how many caps did former Leicester winger Steve Guppy get for England in his career?
- How many league goals did Paul Dickov score during his time as a Leicester player? (a) 34 (b) 44 or (c) 49
- How many clubs in total has former Leicester striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher played for (including current team Bangor City)?
- Leonardo Ulloa signed a 2-year extension to his contract this week, but how much did City pay Brighton for him in July 2014?
- Against which team did Arthur Chandler score his infamous 6 goals against in 1928?
- Who scored the last ever league goal at Filbert Street in 2002 as they beat Tottenham 2-1?
- Who was the manager of Leicester when they narrowly avoided relegation to the third tier on the last day of the season in 1991, after beating Oxford United 1-0?
- How many seasons in their history have Leicester City played in a European Competition?
- Who scored Leicester’s goal in the 3-1 defeat to Manchester United FA Cup final in 1963?
- Which French Ligue 1 side is former manager Claudio Ranieri currently in charge of?
Answers with next weeks quiz
Last weeks answers
- Brian Deane was the first goalscorer in the Premier League for Sheffield United
- Gary Lineker scored 95 for City
- Ali Mauchlen also signed for City in August 1985 from Motherwell
- Jamie Vardy beat Ruud Van Nistelrooy’s record
- Aleksander Tunchev played for Bulgaria
- Defender come striker Matt Elliott scored the 2 goals at Wembley
- Nigel Pearson was the next manager to replace Sven
- The first ever shirt sponsors we’re Ind Coope
- The nations represented by Leicester Players are England (Gordon Banks), Wales (Ken Leek), Northern Ireland (Willie Cunningham, John O’Neill, Paul Ramsey), Republic of Ireland (David Kelly), Scotland (John Anderson, Gary McAllister, Matt Elliott), USA (Kasey Keller), Turkey (Muzzy Izzet), Algeria (Riyad Mahrez),
- Emile Heskey scored his debut goal against Norwich City