Welcome back to our special edition of the weekly quiz, with 10 questions around players that have been signed, loaned or sold since the transfer windows was brought in the during 2002/3 season.
- Wilfred Ndidi was one of our better transfer deals last season but where did we sign the £15m midfielder from?
- Jeff Schlupp moved to Crystal Palace last January but do you know which country he was born in? (a) England (b) Ghana or (c) Germany
- Japan’s Yuki Abi was signed in August 2010 from Urawa Red Diamonds, soon becoming a fans favorite but what was the reason he rejoined Urawa again in the January 2012 window?
- In August 2016, Richie De Laet left and signed a three-year deal with who?
- This summer’s star signing Kelechi Iheanacho joined for £25M from Manchester City but which country does he play is international football for?
- Three years ago, Leicester returned to the Premiership with an astute piece of business signing Esteban Cambiasso from which team?
- Ben Thatcher was signed in the summer 2003 window and scored just 1 goal for us in a 4-4 draw against his former employers. Which team was that?
- Matt Mills became one of City’s record transfer dealings back in 2011 but who signed him from Reading for £5.5M?
- A better signing was Kasper Schmeichel was also signed in 2011 from Leeds but which League 2 side did he join 2 years earlier becoming their highest paid player at the club, earning ₤1 million annually?
- Danny Drinkwater has decided to jump skip during this window, but before we signed him from Manchester United, he played for 4 teams on loan. Can you name any of them?
Answers with next weeks quiz
Last weeks answers
- Steve Guppy gained just 1 cap for England against Belgium in October 1999
- Paul Dickov scored 34 league goals in 2 spells for City
- Gary Taylor-Fletcher has played for an phenomenal 14 clubs in total
- Ulloa joined Leicester City on a four-year contract for a club record £8 million
- He scored those 6 goals against Portsmouth in a 10-0 win
- Matt Piper scored the winner and last goal at Filbert Street
- Colin Lee was the caretaker manager after David Pleat had been sacked in 1991
- Leicester have had 4 season in Europe, 1961/2 (Cup Winners Cup), 1997/8 and 2000/1 (UEFA Cup) and 2016/17 (Champions League)
- Ken Keyworth scored Leicester's solitary goal in the 1963 final
- Claudio Ranieri is now managing Nantes