Back to normal this week, with 10 more random thought provoking brain teasers to get you through to match day.
- Which team did Martin O’Neill manage before he took over at Filbert Street in December 1995?
- How many league goals did Frank Worthington score during his career as a Leicester player? (a) 72 (b) 82 (c) 92
- Former QPR and Fulham fullback Rufus Brevett signed on loan for City in 2006 from Plymouth but how many appearances did he make for the foxes?
- What is Gary Lineker middle name?
- In a 1979 FA Cup tie, Keith Weller famously wore white tights on the pitch due to the cold weather, but who were the opponents that day?
- Who scored on his Leicester City debut in the League Cup fourth round replay against Nottingham Forest in 1988?
- Who is Leicester City’s record all time goal scorer?
- Claudio Ranieri has managed many league clubs during his career including City but which is the only national side he’s managed?
- Leicester have been blessed with many excellent keepers over the years but which of these 3 made the most first team appearances? (a) Peter Shilton (b) Mark Wallington (c) Gordon Banks
- When Brian Little left in 1994 to manage Aston Villa, who took over as manager at Filbert Street?
Answers with next weeks quiz
Quiz answers from last time
- Ndidi was signed from Genk in Belgium
- Jeff Schlupp was born in Germany
- Yuki Abi returned to Japan and rejoined Urawa because he was homesick
- Richie De Laet signed for Aston Villa last summer
- Iheanacho plays his international football for Nigeria
- Cambiasso joined Leicester from Inter Milan on a free transfer
- Ben Thatcher scored his only goal against his old team Tottenham
- His old Manchester City boss, Sven Goran Eriksson signed Matt Mills
- Notts County signed several high profile players including Schmeichel in their mini revolution at the time
- Drinkwater played on loan at Huddersfield, Barnsley, Cardiff and Watford